Thursday, June 7, 2007

Reviews and Critiques Available Here!!!

Now Offering Reviews and Critiques!

I've decided to offer reviews and critiques as a service to other writers. Reviews will be posted here on the blog. Critiques will be returned directly to the authors. I shall also include spontaneous reviews of books I find so compelling that I think other readers need to know of them.

I've reviewed in online venues for over 15 months; and I've critiqued online for approximately 8 months. I've read like a hungry dragon for 5 decades; and I've written nearly since I could form the letters.

Interested parties may feel free to email me for information or to offer arc's, author copies, and manuscripts, at: incubus.frost.of.mernac@gmail.com

All such communication will be acknowledged within a day or so with a reply.
In regard to submitted review material and critiques, I'll endeavour to make the turnaround time one week or less {unless I become swamped with requests}. There is, of course, absolutely no fee for this service, as I am volunteering my own time and efforts.

I believe I have a distinct vision when it comes to any and all of these activities, and I think that authors deserve this service. When I discover a book that I am impelled to rave over, I now have a venue in which to share my excitement.

Seeing as how this Blog is a conduit to
The World of Mernac, for purposes here, reviews and critiques shall be limited to works of fantasy and imagination. For other genres, please feel free to check out the services offered at:
http://montgomery-sword-author.blogspot.com/
For information or to offer material for reviews and/or critiques, please email:
Email Incubus Frost

4 Jun 07

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet deal, I may take you up on this. Course I gotta finish the work before I submit:-)