Thursday, September 27, 2007

Incubus Frost September Update

Incubus Frost of Mernac

September has been a whirlwind month for Incubus Frost. Beginning on Sept. 1, Frost fell into the Sand-Pit Death-Trap of Reviewing and hasn't really surfaced yet.
During the month, Frost was offered a teaching position in training and I also volunteered as a Content Provider.
This week I've been clearing the decks and clearing the books trying to make space for the upcoming 12 weeks beginning Oct. 1.


Beginning Oct. 1, Frost will be taking three advanced writing courses {completing among other writings, 1 mystery short story and a novel} and training as an Associate Instructor for an intermediate writing course.

In November I will be participating in NANOWRIMO 2007 [National Novel Writing Month} so I will be underground from Oct. 1 to Dec. 23, mostly.


Frost must crack the dog-sled whip and race to write my Lore story, and to bring to Elsen's Alessandra O. the punishment in Prisoner Hall she so richly deserves for crossing Barak!


I cannot abandon my beloved Mernacians and will surface {or at least up-periscope from the Deep Ice Caverns} as frequently as possible. Frost is not dead, only temporarily silent. Love you all.

No comments: