Monday, September 17, 2007

Incubus Frost on Quont's Erotic Ga Empowerment

Incubus Frost of Mernac
My volunteer session was the most unusual experience ever. I expected something directly related to erogenous zones. Instead, I received expanded in-depth healing, which didn't stop with the session itself. Indeed, the following evening I discovered the arthritic pinky finger which had pained me constantly for about 2 months is now completely pain-free and movable again; and my constant daily headache has disappeared. Quont does a marvelous job of delivering the Erotic GA Empowerment, and additionally, works through the recipient in email follow-up to help us ground the healing and understand the energy flows. I recommend it tremendously! I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't benefit all. Go for it!

September 17, 2007 11:44 AM
Delete

No comments: