Friday, November 2, 2007

Alessandra Omistsu Debuts as a Mernacian Character

Incubus Frost of Mernac

The lovely and hubris-ridden magic-user Alessandra Omistsu, initially referenced by Father Elsen in the Croth Saga ("Prisoner Hall") has now made her appearance on-stage at Mernac as a Character.
http://www.mernac.com/modules/mernac/story.php?id=2704

Alessandra's Legend is soon to follow and we shall learn WHY she is part of the furnishings at the Prisoner Hall:) and possibly hints of what we can expect from her in the future (if Father Elsen permits).

2 comments:

ND/Botr said...

Promises to be a great read. Looking forward to the pleasure. I enjoyed the Prison hall, and I am sure I will any that further enlighten its dark depths.

J.F. Posthumus said...

enlighten? I'd say more like "decorate"! lol. It WAS a good story, though. I'm looking forward to reading more! errr, that is when I get my laptop back up and working right....

~Jy